It may not be December yet, but we are getting into the holiday spirit here at Loveland. Students in beading and mosaics are preparing for the annual Jewelry Sale and Christmas BBQ. Take a look at this video of Scott getting into the holiday spirit.
Did you know that students get to keep 60% of what a mosaic is sold for? The other 40% goes back to buying material to keep creating these works of art. You can have a chance to buy a mosaic or jewelry at this years 4th Annual Christmas Barbeque.
Speaking of Holiday Spirit, look what is coming up. Tickets go on sale soon!
Loveland Centers’ E-Newsletter is going once a month to locals in Sarasota County and around the State of Florida. Don’t miss your chance to reach your potiential consumer today! For more information about cost and spread email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 941.493.0016 ext.337.
– There will be a Lovelanders meeting on Monday October 8th, 7:00pm at Loveland Center. All are welcome to attend; you don’t have to be a parent, or sibling of a student at Loveland.- Loveland Center will be closed on Friday October 19th
– Halloween Dance, Friday, Oct. 26.
Loveland Buddy’s up for BUDS
The Manasota Bringing Up Downs, Buddy Walk, is coming again and Loveland Center is joining in the cause. The walk is on Saturday, October 20th. Loveland Center is committed this year to being a more active participant in the community, and we want you to join us. Loveland is putting together a team to heel-toe our way to developmental disability awareness.
Manasota BUDS, they are a volunteer organization whose mission is to provide families with a neutral and supportive forum for sharing and networking, and to promote understanding and acceptance of Down syndrome. If you would like to participate in the Buddy Walk you can registerHere. Registration is just $15. If you have question, please contact Daniela.