It is our mission to help adults with developmental disabilities live their lives to the fullest. Our "student-first" philosophy provides individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities the opportunities to learn new skills, have a diverse set of life experiences, and grow to meet their individual goals.
LEARN MORE ABOUT »
Loveland Center News
- Ceremony marks opening of Loveland Village apartments
- Crosby, Stills Nash & Young Concert
- Lovelanders’ Jewelry Sale
- 19th Annual Boca Royale Golf Tournament To Benefit Loveland Center
- Giving Tuesday – December 1
- Volunteers Needed!
- 7th Annual Christmas BBQ
- Lovelanders Luncheon – Fashion Show
- Norma Jean’s 5th Annual Golf Tournament To Benefit Loveland Center
- Fundraising Night At Panera Bread
- 2015 Giving Challenge
- Loveland Village Information Session For Family Members
- Loveland Village Waiver Support Coordinators Information Session
- Happy holidays to everyone!
- Enjoy A Meal At Helios Cafe And Support Loveland Center
- 20th Annual Loveland Follies